Rhodes/Fender Rhodes electric pianos
- Tuning and voicing.
- Action modification including hammer tip replacement, escapement, strike line and damper adjustments/upgrades.
- Pickup rail modification.
- Set damper tension and ensure even sustain pedal response.
- Keybed work: bushing and pedestal felt replacement using correct piano felt.
- Tolex replacement to original pattern with correct new black fender tolex (or any custom option) and correct contact adhesive.
- I can source most vintage electric piano parts, including rare and obscure items. Having had extensive experience working parts from various suppliers I fit Vintage Vibe parts wherever possible.
Other models of electric piano.
- Wurlitzer electric piano restoration, all models from 110 to 200a. Tuning, voicing, action regulation and keybed work. Replacement amps fitted.
- Hohner Clavinet. Tip, string replacement and grommet replacement where necessary. Replacement amps fitted.
- Hohner Pianet T/M. Tuning, voicing, pad replacement.
- Hohner Pianet N/P/L. Tuning, voicing, pad replacement with original design pads. Install custom amps.
- Hohner Electra Piano. Tuning, voicing. Damper modification
- There are many more obscure electric pianos I have experience working on such as the Yamaha CP60/70/80, Kawai ep608/308 etc, Weltmeister Claviset, Selmer Pianotron.
- I can work on site for small jobs.
- I have a large stock of electric piano parts, many rare and unusual, and can source most things I don't have in stock. Please contact me if you require anything specific. When working on a piano I always replace parts with the correct original NOS/used or aftermarket item.
Please note that I don't work on digital pianos, keyboards or organs. Even though I modify my own Hammond organ for gigs I don't offer a service for these instruments due to the high voltage electronics that normally require substantial and involved revision.